San Diego Metropolitan Area
We are seeking for an Accountant that will be an integral member of the finance team, responsible for assisting in a wide range of activities to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Company’s accounting information and financial statements.
The position will report directly to the Corporate Controller. In addition, the position will have a close working relationship with the Senior Accounting Manager at Telesis Bio Inc. and the Accounting Manager at Etons Bioscience, Inc., subsiderary of Telesis Bio Inc., to assist with the accounting month-end close process, reconciliations and AR accounts and analysis. The position will require a blend of technical expertise with sound judgment skills, as well as the ability to communicate with a variety of personnel and departments within the Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The position will be responsible for, but not limited to, assisting with the accounting month-end close process and reconcilations.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconcilion for Etons Bioscience, Inc. and payroll
- Perpare monthly FA depreciation entries and rollfoward schedule for Etons Biosciences, Inc.
- Assist with Inventory adjustment entries and reconciliation for Etons Bioscience, Inc.
- Perform AR accounts review and analysis for Telesis Bio Inc.
- Assist with year end audit schedules and PBC.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance 4-5 yrs experience
- Experience with Dynamics Business Concepts business software and QuickBooks.
- Accounting background including General Ledger, AR, AP, account reconciliation, month end close activities, and financial analysis.
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, and proven problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- As a critical and essential role, the candidate must be willing and able to travel to the San Diego, CA office to report to work. We have protocols in place to provide a safe, socially distanced work environment.
- Under standard working conditions, this position is based in our San Diego, CA office. Due to COVID-19, remote work locations will be considered temporarily, but must be in proximity to access or travel to the San Diego, CA office as the business may require
Job type: TEMPORARY
Experience: 4 Year